Students who were admitted to VTU crash course can now apply for revaluation of their answer scripts. The following are the procedure for filling the application online.
1. URL: http://examform.vtu.ac.in/vturv
2. The login ID and Password for each college will be sent through SMS to the mobile numbers of Principals of respective institutions.
3. Principals of respective institutions shall identify a coordinator for entry of applications received from the students.
4. The coordinator has to log in with the respective ID and Password.
5. After the login with the college id and password, enter the USN and submit.
6. Fill the required information in the profile information part.
7. After the profile information part, there is Add Subject part in the application, wherein any number of subjects can be added.
8. ADD subject entry procedures:
a. Enter the subject code.
b. select semester from the drop-down menu.
c. select the option for Revaluation/ Photocopy /Both.
d. Any number of subjects can be added in the application.
e. After completion of the application, accept the declaration and submit the application.
9. After submitting the application, the entire information filed against the respective
candidate will be displayed. Check the data entered for its correctness, if any
data needs to be changed, click on UPDATE update button, which will enable
you to update the information OR click on FREEZE.
10. Take a printout of application of each candidate and retain a copy of the same
with candidate’s signature.
11. Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/
12. All the students are eligible to apply for Revaluation and photocopy in any number
for theory subjects.
13. After the last date options are provided for
a. College and year wise report.
b. College wise report.
c. College and Branch wise report.
d. College and subject code wise report.
take a printout of the consolidate list by using college wise report, selecting “General” in SELECT TYPE and submit the same to the office of the undersigned along with the single DD for the fee collected on or before 4th April 2017.
14. Students need not wait for the photocopy to apply for revaluation.
15. THERE IS NO CHALLENGE VALUATION FACILITY.
1. University will consider the subject codes entered in the applications and no corrections will be entertained.
2. Due to paucity of time, request for Extension of last date for filing applications will not be entertained.
3. Applications once submitted shall be final.
4. After freezing the data, no change request in the data will be entertained.
5. For queries if any. please send an email to email@example.com