Revaluation details for VTU students who appeared for examinations held during June/July 2017
Schedule of submission
Starting date for online filing of application for 1st to 6th semester 04.09.2017
Last date for online filling of applications without penalty 09.09.2017
Last date for online filling of applications with penalty of Rs. 500/- 13.09.2017
PROCEDURE FOR FILING APPLICATIONS:
1. URL: http://prexam.blr.vtu.ac.in for Bengaluru Region
2. URL: http://prexam.vtu.ac.in for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru regions
3. Choose Revaluation menu.
4. Use Departmental login Id and password to login
5. The instructions for the submission of application arc made available in the website. Kindly follow the same.
6. Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/- per subject and Application Fee of Rs.20 /- per candidate.
7. All the students are eligible to apply for Revaluation and photocopy in any number of theory subjects (excluding the scripts attached with drawing sheets).
8. The fee collected by the students towards revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts shall be submitted to the Finance Officer, VTU Belagavi through RTGS.
The details for as per the details given hereunder before 16th September 2017:
Name of the Account Holder : The Finance Officer VTU Belagavi
S.B. A/ c. No. 54003362309
IFSC Code SBIN0040649
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch Code : 40649, VTU Campus Belagavi.
9. Kindly make arrangements to submit the consolidated list along with UTR number for having submitted the fee through RTGS before 18th September
2017 to the office of the undersigned.
10. THERE IS NO CHALLENGE VALUATION FACILITY.
1. The students should not apply for photo copy in the subjects
a. Require drawing sheets and
b. Computer aided engineering drawing subjects if applied no refund will be made.
2. Due to paucity of time, request for Extension of last date for filing applications will not be entertained.
3. Applications once submitted shall be final.
4. After freezing the data, no change request in the data will be entertained.
5. For queries if any. please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org