- After studying this course, students will be able to:
- Appreciate the significance of electronics in different applications,
- Understand the applications of diode in rectifiers, filter circuits and wave shaping,
- Apply the concept of diode in rectifiers, filters circuits
- Design simple circuits like amplifiers (inverting and non inverting), comparators, adders, integrator and differentiator using OPAMPS,
- Compile the different building blocks in digital electronics using logic gates and implement simple logic function using basic universal gates
- Understand the functioning of a communication system, and different modulation technologies
- Understand the basic principles of different types of Transuducers.
1. David A. Bell, “Electronic Devices and Circuits”, Oxford University
Press, 5th Edition, 2008.
2. D.P. Kothari, I. J. Nagrath, “Basic Electronics”, McGraw Hill
Education (India) Private Limited, 2014.
Muhammad Ali Mazidi, “The 8051 Microcontroller and
Embedded. Systems. Using Assembly and C.” Second Edition, 2011,